Dr. Foon joined Eastern Oklahoma Ear, Nose & Throat in August 2018. He received his undergraduate degree from Rhodes College in Memphis, TN and went on to receive both his medical degree and a Master of Public Health from New York Medical College.
Dr. Foon completed his ear, nose and throat specialty training at the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston, Texas. He trained at the John Sealy Hospital, Jennie Sealy Hospital, Texas Department of Corrections, St. Luke’s Hospital (Houston) and MD Anderson (Houston). Dr. Foon is well trained and skilled in all aspects of ear, nose and throat medicine and surgery. His special interests include pediatric otolaryngology, allergy, nasal/sinus surgery and head and neck cancer surgery.
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergic
- Oklahoma State Medical Association
- Rhodes College, B.S., 2007
- New York Medical College, M.D., 2013
Post Graduate Training
- University of Texas Medical Branch – Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery
- American Board of Otolaryngology 2019