Hearing and Balance Disorders
Dr. David White specializes in diseases and surgery of the ear, including hearing and balance disorders.
Dr. White joined the Eastern Oklahoma Ear, Nose and Throat Clinic in 1994. A graduate of the University of Vanderbilt School of Medicine, Dr. White has been in private practice for over 20 years. He completed his residency in otolaryngology at the University of Texas Health Sciences Center. After completing his residency, Dr. White did a fellowship in Otology and Neurology at the Ear Research Foundation in Sarasota, Florida.
Dr. White is board certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology. He is a member of the America Medical Association, the Tulsa County Medical Society, and the Medical Advisory Board of the Ear Research Foundation. He is a fellow of the American Academy of Otolaryngology and a Fellow of the American Neurotology Society and the Otosclerosis Study Club.
Phi Beta Kappa
BS in Chemistry and German, Vanderbilt University, 1980.
Vanderbilt Medical School, 1984
Internship at University of Texas Health Science Center in Houston 1984 through 1986
University of Texas Health Science Center in Houston, Otolaryngology
Ear Research Foundation in Sarasota, Otology/Neurotology
Professional Society Memberships
- Member of American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, AMA, OSMA and Tulsa County Medical Society
- Fellow American Neurotology Society
- Member Otosclerosis Study Group
- Society of Ear Research Foundation Fellows
- Fellow American College of Surgeons
- Member Prosper Meniere’s Society
Certifications and/or Affiliations
- Board Certified in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- Board Certified in Neurotology