Medical Allergy Management
Head and Neck Cancers
Dr. Foon earned his bachelor’s degree from Rhodes College, his master’s in public health and his medical degree from New York Medical College. He completed his residency at the University of Texas Medical Branch.
Dr. Foon loves caring for patients of all ages and likes working in a field where he can make an immediate impact on their lives. His areas of expertise include pediatric ENT, allergy management, medical and surgical management of sinus issues, head and neck surgery and sleep apnea surgery, including Inspire implant surgery.
Dr. Foon is a member of the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, the American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy and the Tulsa Medical Society.
He is also a member of the First Presbyterian Church of Tulsa and serves as a parent volunteer at Eisenhower Elementary School and as a Cub Scout leader.
- Pediatric ENT
- Allergy Management
- Medical and Surgical Management of Sinus Issues
- Head and Neck Surgery
- Sleep Apnea Surgery Including Inspire Implant Surgery
Rhodes College, BS
Masters of Public Health (MPH)
New York Medical College (MD)
University of Texas Medical Branch (Galveston)
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy Otolaryngology (AAO)
- American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy (AAOA)
- Tulsa Medical Society
- Board certification – American Academy of Otolaryngology (AAO)
- Fellowship board certification – American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy (AAOA)
- First Presbyterian Church of Tulsa
- Eisenhower Elementary School – parent volunteer, cub scout leader